100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil
Levisticum officinale – Root
May be fatal if swallowed and enters the respiratory tract.
May cause skin allergy.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Do not take orally.
Do not use essential oils undiluted.
If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.