A subtle blend of pine and fir trees, balanced by the laurel and cajeput creates a fresh and invigorating atmosphere conducive to awakening the body and mind.
Essential oils diffused in the air can create an olfactory ambiance actually beneficial to the body. Cold diffusion is preferred not to alter the molecular composition of essential oils. The inhaled aromas can help us relax, focus, or conversely invigorate us and help us start the day off on the right foot.
Pranarōm diffusion oils are of an exceptional olfactory quality. Each mixture allows you to create a special olfactory ambiance to suit your needs. From relaxation to stimulation, discover them all!
Organic essential oils of Balsam Fir*, Cajeput*, Atlas Cedarwood*, Scots Pine*, Bay Laurel*, Black Spruce* and Peppermint*.
*Ingredients resulting from Organic Agriculture (Certisys control BE-BIO-01).
Instructions for use:
- 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- The duration and the intensity of diffusion vary according to the size of the room.
- Place the diffuser in order to avoid contact with the face and the eyes.
- Always follow the instructions of the diffuser used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Do not diffuse in the bedroom of a child less than 6 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Animals also react to the diffusion.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.