This blend is composed of essential oils of Atlas cedarwood, Cypress, Lemon, Lemon eucalyptus, Rosemary and Everlasting.
Pranarōm AROMAVITA are 100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil blends, destined to be mixed with a Pranarōm vegetable oil of your choice and applied topically by gently massaging.
Pranarōm has developed these blends based on their knowledge of essential oils.
Cedrus atlantica bark oil, Cupressus sempervirens oil, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Eucalyptus citriodora oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, Helichrysum italicum flower oil.
Instructions for use:
For local massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of Pranarōm vegetable carrier oil.
For body massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Cautions and warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.