Botanical name: Jasminum officinale – absolute
Distilled part: Flower
Aromatic molecules: Benzyl acetate, phytyl acetate, phytol
Odour: Intensely floral, warm, rich and highly diffusive odour
Jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil, tocopherol.
Instructions for use:
For local massage: 2-4 drops.
For body massage: 2 ml.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.